Queen Anne Chiropractic Center – Serving Seattle, WA since 1991
Queen Anne Chiropractic Center
Queen Anne Chiropractic Center has been providing quality, effective, and affordable chiropractic care to the residents in Seattle for over 20 years. Each of our chiropractors is a part of the Gibson family: father, daughter, and son, making it a true family chiropractic office. This bond has given our office a very comfortable atmosphere for every person who seeks our help. Each of our chiropractors is a proud member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association.
There are many different reasons to be consider visiting our office, and they can range from restoring health naturally, to the treatment of many acute pain or chronic pain symptoms. Some of the symptoms and conditions each chiropractor at our clinic can assist you with are:
Back Pain - Over 82% of people will experience back pain in their lifetime. Back pain can be acute, chronic, and anywhere in between. Chiropractic has been proven to be an effective way to help prevent, decrease, and treat back pain.
Neck Pain - There are as many reasons to see a chiropractor for neck
discomfort as there are ways to hurt your neck. Whether your neck symptoms are caused by physical trauma, a car accident, or stress, being evaluated by a doctor of chiropractic is the best first start to healing your injury.
Chiropractic Wellness Care
- Receiving a spinal adjustment to help your nervous system function and communicate effectively is an ideal and primary reason for wellness care.
- Symptoms from a disc herniation can be excrutiating, but one of the most effective ways to care for this type of injury is by seing a chiropractor.
- One of the more common symptoms that each of our chiropractors can help a person heal from.
Sports Injuries & Athletic Performance
- Chiropractors often specialize in sports injuries and improvement in athletic performance, and our chiropractic office is no different. Each chiropractor at Queen Anne Chiropractic has spent time caring for athletes from professional sports teams like the Seattle Supersonics, Seattle Storm, as well as amateur athletes from the University of Washington, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle University, and local high schools.
Chiropractic care is now utilized by the majority of professional and amateur athletes to help them gain a competitive edge.
Chiropractic for Headaches
- While there are varying kinds of headaches, most people end up relying on a protocol of prescription medicine or drugs as their standard of care. Being adjusted by a chiropractor is an effective way of naturally caring for the root cause of headache symptoms by removing interference from the nervous system.
Work Injury Recovery
- Chiropractic care can help you fully recovery if you have been injured while at work or on the job. Helping you get your health back to 100% is the top priority of a chiropractor.
Car Accident Recovery
- Nobody wants to be in a motor vehicle accident, but they do happen. Seeing a chiropractor to be evaluated following a car accident can be an essential part of an effective and long lasting recovery from injuries. It's a well known fact that chiropractors are experts in helping the body heal from soft tissue damage from these types of accidents.
Queen Anne Chiropractic Center is located at the top of Queen Anne Hill in downtown Seattle, WA, There is convenient street parking, as well as underground parking next door and across the street. We are located directly across from the new Trader Joe's on Queen Anne Avenue North.
The Value Chiropractic Care and Massage Therapy
We have a superior full time massage therapy staff to help people achieve health and wellness in addition to restoring their nervous system function through chiropractic care. Each massage therapist has been licensed by the State of Washington, and has a skilled therapeutic touch. Massage therapy is also a great way to help reduce your aches, pains, and stresses.
Call today for an Appointment
If you need to make an appointment with one of our chiropractors, call us and we will do our help you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Often times same day appointments are available, as well as emergency appointments for people in urgent need of chiropractic care. In addition to our regular hours through the work week, our office is open Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
If you have any specific questions about what our specific chiropractic services we provide, or what procedures each of our doctors specializes in, please visit our frequently asked questions area. If you would like to become a patient or have specific questions for one of our chiropractors feel free to contact us.
Please call to schedule, reschedule an appointment or Email Us.
Things to do in Seattle, WA
While seeing a Seattle best chiropractor may not make the top ten list of things to do while visiting Seattle, we will always make time for those in need of care. If you are visiting the area and need to see a chiropractor for a spinal adjustment, please call our office for an appointment with a chiropractor.