Chiropractors in Seattle
The Gibson family has served the greater Seattle area for over 18 years. Through these years Queen Anne Chiropractic Center has achieved many awards for service in Seattle and the Queen Anne community. Yet some patients say that the greatest aspect of this office with a large reputation for excellence, is the small approachand personal attention each patient receives from our family practice using a very specific and detailed approach in providing chiropractic care. Many patients have avoided surgeries under the care at Queen Anne Chiropractic Center, and have been shown techniques to ensure a healthy lifestyle beyond their initial complaint.
Our family of Doctor’s and Staff are committed to bringing you gentle, effective chiropractic care, along with sound health care advice, as we strive to meet your health care goals. Now, more than ever, people are seeking to find a natural healing process that will find and correct the cause, not just the symptoms. Here are some of the policies we have put in place to better serve you.
- 20 years of Chiropractic experience in Seattle, WA
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen within 15 minutes. Emergencies are seen immediately.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location with plenty of parking.
- X-Rays performed and read on premises.
- Exercise and rehabilitation part of your treatment and recovery.
- Referrals for MRI’s, CT scans and other procedures when needed.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
- Fully computerized office. We provide disability notes, attorney reports and insurance billing.
Chiropractors Seattle – Services
At Queen Anne Chiropractic Center we specialize in realigning your spine to achieve maximum nervous system function using gentle and precise chiropractic adjustments. We have several methods to achieve this alignment
Chiropractors Seattle – Techniques Available:
- Gonstead, Diversified and Webster Techniques
- Activator Methods
- Thompson Drop Table
- Sacro-Occipital Technique(S.O.T.)
To achieve maximum results it may be necessary to take radiographs to determine the needed corrections. We also utilize Myovision, to measure the current state of your nervous system.